Who is Phonnz ?
- I am a happy coder and tech entusiast.
- I live in Mexico city.
- I write code and binnacles about how I solved something.
- I am working with really awesome people right now to disrupt startups ecosystem.
- I play arena football.
- I was the CTO of a Mexican software company.
What have I been doing?
- '17: Started to work with Elixir and Rust! (And I love it!)
- '16: Started to work with Reactjs
- '16: Started to play with Go (was not what I expected)
- '16: Started to play with RaspberryPI and Tessel
- '15: Started to work with Nodejs
- '15: Started to develop for Android and iOS (I don't do it anymore)
- '12/'16: Worked with Python
- '10/'16: Growing software development company
- '07: Started IT engineering career, programming with C# for Windows and Java for web applications
- '05: Started to learn about programming for microprocessors & C/C++ (AVR, PIC, Z8080, GAL)
2018 Goals ?
- Build elixir micro-services environment
- Speak russian
- Build my blog platform
- Write blog posts in spanish, english, portuguese and russian
- Learn about service design
- Be a great father
- That European scouting
- Be in the top 100 of WakaTime!